- New born babies health assessment
- Developmental assessment
- Allergy assessment
- Asthma assessment
- Men’s health check
- GP chronic disease management plans
- GP mental health treatment plans
- Women's health including pregnancy
- Sexual health (STD assessment)
- Insertion and removal of implanon
- ECG - for heart function assessment
- 24 hours Holter and BP Monitoring
- Heart disease
- Detection and risk assessment of stroke
- Prevention and treatment of skin cancer
- Wound care
- Cosmetic medicine
- Travel Vaccination
- Medication pack
- Yellow Fever
Medifirst Family Clinic is a mixed billing practice where there is a consultation fee seeing the doctor.
Standard consultation is $70.00, (Medicare rebate is $39.10) and a Long consultation is $100.00 (Medicare rebate is $75.75)
We offer bulk billing to the following patients : healthcare card holder, student and all children under age of 16
Please contact our friendly reception team if you are unsure.
We welcome all international students and visitors who have private health insurance (i.e. OSHC).
At Medifirst we are all about serving the community and we take pride in patients' satisfaction. If you would like to discuss any problem derived from your consultation, please contact our practice manager on 0395442658 . For general enqueries about our services please contact our experienced and friendly receptionist on
Conveniently located right next to Clayton Library and community centre and within walking distance of the Clayton Road shopping district, we are ideal for residents of Clayton, Clayton South, Oakleigh, Mount Waverley, Glen Waverley, Noble Park, Murrumbeena, Notting Hill, Mulgrave, and Chadstone. We are close to public transport services, with ample parking on site for those who prefer to drive.